Resident Evil: Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Resident Evil Roleplay forum that allows you to take the role of one of the men and women tasked with destroying the forces unleashed by Umbrella and the like, or the role of one of their vile creations. Lives are at stake, will they lose them to the vi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent Admin
Admin
Agent Admin

Character Data
Hitpoints:
Character Template Left_bar_bleue20/20Character Template Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Action Points:
Character Template Left_bar_bleue50/50Character Template Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:26 am

Character Template
Code:

[color=green][b][center][size=18]Character Information[/size][/center][/b][/color]

[color=green][b]Name:[/b][/color] (The name of your character)
[color=green][b]Age:[/b][/color] (Your character's age, be realistic, every forum character must be 18+)
[color=green][b]Faction:[/b][/color] (What faction is your character part of)

[color=green][b]Appearance[/b][/color] (What does your character look like as far as skin type, eye color, hair color, body build, etc. Don't include articles of clothings)
[i]Casual Wear:[/i] (What does your character wear outside of missions or work)
[i]Combat Wear:[/i] (What does your character usually wear into a combat zone, on missions, or at work)

[color=green][b]Personality[/b][/color] (What does your character typically act like)
[i]Positive:[/i] (Positive aspects of their personality)
[i]Negative:[/i] (Negative aspects of their personality)
[i]Philosophy:[/i] (What is your character's generally philosophy in a sentence or two)

[color=green][b]Personal Information[/b][/color]
[i]Previous Occupation:[/i] (List former occupations your character had, if any)
[i]Family[/i] (What family does your character have, if any, living or dead, please be specific and provide details about the relationship between your character and family members)
[i]Friends:[/i] (Does your character have any close friends, if so, who, where, what are they like, what is the relationship like, etc.)
[i]Past:[/i] (Any details about your character's history that you feel are important, please provide a minimum of three paragraphs here detailing, at minimum, critical details such as the date of birth and family life.)

[color=green][b][center][size=18]Stats[/size][/center][/b][/color]
(Humans, at base, have 10 in every stat (excluding Hitpoints and Action Points.) You may add an additional 5 points upon character creation as a Level 1 character to whichever stats you please. You may deduct points from the assumed average so long as no Stat dips below 5 and move those points elsewhere as you desire. No stat may exceed 15.)

[color=green][b]Hitpoints:[/b][/color] (Base 25)
[color=green][b]Action Points:[/b][/color] (Base 30 + [Endurance])
[i]Points Per Post:[/i] [Base 3 + 1/5 [Dexterity])
[color=green][b]Strength:[/b][/color] (Base 10)
[color=green][b]Endurance:[/b][/color] (Base 10)
[color=green][b]Intellect:[/b][/color] (Base 10)
[color=green][b]Dexterity:[/b][/color] (Base 10)
[color=green][b]Speed:[/b][/color] (Base 10)

[color=green][b][center][size=18]Knowledge Skills[/size][/center][/b][/color]
(Upon creation a character may have one knowledge skill per point of Intellect)

- Skill 1
- Skill 2
- Skill 3
- Skill 4
- Skill 5

[color=green][b][center][size=18]Skills[/size][/center][/b][/color]
(Upon creation a character may have two skills that they qualify for.)

[i] - Skill 1 - [/i] (Only list the name, Staff will copy it in full and place it here in proper code)
[i] - Skill 2 - [/i] (Only list the name, Staff will copy it in full and place it here in proper code)

[color=green][b][center][size=18]Inventory[/size][/center][/b][/color]
(Each character has a starting currency of $5,000, please be aware that all items you purchase do not need to be stored on your person, though most of them will be if you intend to use them.)
[color=green][b]Money:[/b][/color] (Remaining currency after purchases)

[i] - Item 1 - [/i] [Insert location of item]
[i] - Item 2 - [/i] [Insert location of item]
[i] - Item 3 - [/i] [Insert location of item]
[i] - Item 4 - [/i] [Insert location of item]
[i] - Item 5 - [/i] [Insert location of item]

[color=green][b][center][size=18]Application History[/size][/center][/b][/color]
(Do not add anything into this section, vital information about the date approved, things added, edits done, etc will be added into this section by Staff in order to keep track of what happens with your character.)
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilcore.board-directory.net

Character Template
Page 1 of 1