Resident Evil: Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Resident Evil Roleplay forum that allows you to take the role of one of the men and women tasked with destroying the forces unleashed by Umbrella and the like, or the role of one of their vile creations. Lives are at stake, will they lose them to the vi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Here if you want this site to work etc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zealot
Admin

Post Here if you want this site to work etc. Empty
PostSubject: Post Here if you want this site to work etc.   Post Here if you want this site to work etc. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:09 pm

This topic is exactly what the title says, post here if you want the work. The etc. is maintaining activity and trying to get more members and all that other stuff to help the site.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Post Here if you want this site to work etc.   Post Here if you want this site to work etc. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:10 pm

I'd love for the site to work. I see a lot of potential, and I've been going into my hardcore zombie RPing phase, so I see no reason not too. :3
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post Here if you want this site to work etc.   Post Here if you want this site to work etc. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Well, then I'll drag my brother back here to finish the system. What we really need is more members though =P
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Post Here if you want this site to work etc.   Post Here if you want this site to work etc. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:48 pm

I'm sure we can take care of the activity after the system and ll the info's up. If you get the system up, I'll get the activity ;]
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post Here if you want this site to work etc.   Post Here if you want this site to work etc. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:31 pm

Richard says that he will work on the system once the school year starts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Here if you want this site to work etc.   Post Here if you want this site to work etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Here if you want this site to work etc.
Page 1 of 1